Odoo Restaurant lets you quickly overview your restaurant and jump from floor to floor to your table’s orders.
The floor plan will tell you exactly where are your customers, where are the free tables, who is still waiting for food, how much room do you have left.
Fully customizable floor plan
Supports multiple POS
Floor plan entirely optional
Can be configured on a POS basis
Real Time Control & Accurate Forecasts To Manage Procurements.
Odoo Inventory app automatically inputs any transaction from the POS in the stock. You can see in real time the availability of products without losing time. Furthermore, the POS is compatible with Odoo eCommerce. You won’t need to setup separate stocks for the two apps and be a truly multi-channel business, without headach
- Floor plans: Assign orders to tables and receive an overview of your restaurant’s floors as well as make changes on the go with the graphical editor.
- Manage seating: Keep track of your guests with an overview of your restaurant’s capacity and table availability.
- Kitchen printing: Send the order instructions to the bar and kitchen printers. Instructions can be sent to different printers automatically based on the product category.
- Delayed orders: Take orders for different courses of the meal at once with the ability to send them to the kitchen printer at separate times.
- Kitchen order notes: Add notes for customer’s preferences, allergies, or special requests and send them to the kitchen or bar printers.
- Split bills: Let customers pay separately or at different times by splitting orders.
- Prices & discounts: Set customer prices or offer percentage-based discounts on either a single product or the entire order.
- Parallel orders: Put orders aside and process multiple orders at the same time.
- Customized receipts: Advertise your current promotions, hours of operation, and upcoming events on your printed receipts.
- Weighting at the counter: Calculate product weight during checkout with the electronic scale integration.
- Order history: View all past orders as well as search by customer, product, cashier, or date.
- Daily sales: Keep track of daily sales and totals for every payment type.
- Cashier accounts: Manage multiple cashier accounts and secure them with badges or pin codes.
Customer & Loyalty
- Register customers: Identify your customers by simply registering their email and contact address, allowing you to offer discounts and keep track of individual sales.
- Identify customers: Look-up your customers with the built-in search feature or identify them with a barcode printed on their loyalty card.
- Business Customers: Register your customer’s VAT number and apply them to invoices.
- Loyalty Cards: Reward your customers with loyalty points and exchange them for gifts or discounts. Points can be earned by product, by order, or by sale amount.
- Payment methods: Cash, checks, and credit card payment methods are available. New types of payment methods can be added as well.
- Offline payments: Orders made offline are automatically synchronized when you are reconnected.
- Credit/Debit cards: All electronic payments are handled by external payment terminals.
- Invoicing: Generate and print invoices for your business customers.
- Split tenders: A single order can be paid as a split payment between multiple parties as well as with separate payment methods.
- Accounting: Payments are directly integrated into Odoo Accounting to make bookkeeping simple and reliable.
- Currency rounding: Prices and payments can be rounded to the smallest denomination of the currency.
- Customer tips: Supports customer tipping either as an added amount or by converting change to a tip.
- Product categories: Organize your products with hierarchical product categories. Order them by popularity and display different categories in different point of sales.
- Product Search: Quickly find products by their name, barcode, or description with the built-in search function.
- Units of measure: Sell your products with custom or preset units of measure and update your stock accordingly.
- Browser support: Odoo POS is a web-based application and can be deployed on any device and OS running Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Microsoft Windows, Apple OSX, Linux, Android, and iOS are all supported operating systems.
- iPad first: Odoo POS is best used on a recent iPad or Android Tablet of comparable size and performanc