Would you like to be a part of a new family and a motivating environment? Would you like to kick off your career with us? Then, check out the available position that suits you! We cannot wait to meet you!About Boraq
Development is the heartbeat of our service offering. Our developers are technology enthusiasts who follow technology trends closely to be one step ahead all the time. They work collaboratively with our designers and analysts to build distinctive products and experiences for our clients. Every day they use their technological know-how to create something new. By incorporating new technologies into product and service design, they help us create radically simple and seamless experiences.
We are always interested in meeting ambitious and hardworking individuals willing to
work on our high-end engagements with leading corporations.
We invite you to explore a career at Boraq Group.
Please read our team members' basic job descriptions below and fill in the form if you are
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wire-frames to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Responsive and Mobile Design
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3,Bootstrap
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning (Git) is a Plus
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Boraq Group currently has a new career opportunity for a Magento developer. We are looking for a Magento Developer who can create cool e-commerce websites, build custom extensions, tackle problems and resolve complex issues.
- Build and maintain E-Commerce sites especially Magento 2 & WooCommerce.
- Write well designed, efficient code that works across devices and platforms.
- Using PHP coding best practices.
- Build Magento Community websites and other platforms
- Be an independent worker who can pick up tasks and make progress with minimal guidance
- 2+ years of experience in Web Development.
- An expertise Magento 2 Community Edition.
- An expertise in PHP, MySQL, HTML5 and CSS3,JS
- A portfolio with at least 2 live links to sites that you have developed previously (preferred)
- Developed at least 2 custom extensions for Magento 2
- Familiarity with REST API standards and design
- Familiarity with GIT version control
- Worked on ERP integration before (preferred)
- Familiar with the latest frontend tools and technologies, such as SCSS, Webpack, ES6 (preferred)
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with platforms other than Magento2 , such as WordPress,Woocommerce or Laravel, is helpful
- Good team working skills.
- Good English communication
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
- Write “clean”, well-designed and stable code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Graduated from the relevant departments of universities
- At least one PHP framework experience, such as Laravel, Codeigniter, YII
- HTML5, CSS, SASS
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- RESTful API creation and integration
- Node js is plus
- Experience in security, performance and optimization areas
- Preferably good knowledge of Linux / Unix
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm about new technologies
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytic, and critical thinking skills
- No military obligation for male candidates for at least 2 years
- Living or able to live in Istanbul
- Good level of English
Boraq Group currently has a new career opportunity for a Python developer. We are looking for a Python Developer who can create robust systems, build custom modules, tackle problems and resolve complex issues.
- Build and maintain custom modules for ERP system in Python
- Write well designed, efficient code.
- Using Python 3.x/2.x coding best practices.
- Be an independent worker who can pick up tasks and make progress with minimal guidance
- Experience using other languages such as PHP, JAVA(preferred)
- Experience with postgreSQL is a plus.
- Good knowledge with Linux Command
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technology-related discipline(preferred)
- Experience with any ERP system especially Odoo is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with development staff and team.
- Strong analytical skills
- 2+ years of Python 3.x/2.x development experience
- Strong object-oriented development skills
- Intermediate SQL development skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multitask
Do you want to join us in analyzing UI/UX problems for a set of web and mobile products, create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements, create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, user feedback and usability findings, design the UI architecture, interface and interaction flow of web and mobile features within project timelines as well as promoting and soliciting creative ideas within product teams?
We’re looking for an experienced Full Time UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for designing various parts of our web application. This position is at our office in Istanbul (European side), located at a relaxed fun environment.
- Designing thoughtful user experiences that are functional, usable and beautiful
- Thinking through a workflow and making major, sometimes daring design decisions to reinvent it
- Review and iterate on current designs
- Work closely with product management, front-end developers, develops and other designers
- Design and build new features for JotForm
- 2+ years UI/UX Design experience
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Demonstrable UI Design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch, and Flash or other visual design.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to produce high- quality work quickly.
- Highly motivated and passionate about interaction designs.
- Team player who can collaborate in a fast-changing environment.
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including corporate, identity books, magazines, product packaging, websites, social media, exhibitions, etc. and you will cooperate with our different team departments. The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
We are looking for a Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Goal Orientated
- Eager to learn and evolve
- Interested in working with a small and hardworking team
- Able to adapt to a fast work flow
- Is self-driven and willing to “roll up the sleeves”
- Has a positive personality and is looking for a positive work environment
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator is a must. Any further know-how is more than welcome.
- Able to design banners, simple gif’s and any further mailing imagery Fluent in English, any additional language skills are more than welcome
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing
- Occasional image editing and optimizing for social media accounts and the website
- Creating content for the social media channels according to the social media calendar
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who will be in charge of leading our company’s marketing efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company’s brands.
- Be very good at English (Arabic is a plus), (Turkish is a must)
- Have a university degree from related departments
- Have worked on advertising, and campaign materials at least 4 years,
- Have worked in the service sector (preferably IT sector)
- Patient, Determined, and Hardworking
- Manage and lead the team to fulfill the company’s goals
- Be skillful and resourceful.
- Have a deep knowledge of digital marketing and current trends.
- Know how to use the required tools its applications.
- Be responsible for the yearly marketing budget, schedule, and production of all the materials of sales and marketing.
- Design marketing strategy online with the company’s goals.
- Carry out marketing-media communication assignments.
- Design print products through the creative agency and monitor their aesthetic level.
- Be responsible for creating marketing campaigns – sometimes combined with offline media
We are expanding our team. We are looking for an ERP Functional Consultant, who is responsible for conceptualizing and executing end to end Odoo ERP for our Customers, and will Understand Business Needs, create business flow, Configure and customize Odoo ERP based on needs, and Handover the Project to Customer.
Senior ERP Functional Consultant
- Business Requirements Gathering techniques
- Documentation Skills
- Writing proposals
- Business Process documentation/optimization knowledge
- communications with clients
- Practical Project Management skills
- Basic technical skills are preferred
- Accounting Setup & Financial knowledge is required
- Awareness of key business processes
- Order to Cash process
- procure to Pay process
- Make to stock process
- Hire to retire process
- 5 previous ERP projects implementations involvement are mandatory
- Knowledge of Odoo ERP is a plus
- Minimum 4 years experience in ERP role is mandatory
- Good command of Arabic OR English is a MUST.
- Perfect level of Turkish.
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
- Experience in Sales
- Competency in English
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment