Boraq Group currently has a new career opportunity for an Accountant. We are looking for an Accountant to join our team who will be handling and responsible for the listed duties together with the qualifications below.
– Preparing weekly supplier payment plan, monthly Salary payments
– Keeping accounting records in accordance with Turkish GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles) and IFRS – Performing general accounting requirements (Taxes, duties, bookkeeping, etc.).
– Company Policies and local tax regulations.
– Responsible for all tax declarations accuracy & controlling.
– Controlling the accuracy of the transactions, accounting system.
– Supervising internal and external audits, holding meetings with auditors.
– Responsible for relevant invoicing processes mainly employee cost re-charges (shadow payroll).
– Responsible for the daily control of the invoices posted to GL.
– Supporting month-end closings; prepare journal entries and various financial reports
– Preparing all necessary financial reports for the Controller.
– Tax and Fiscal management: coordinate monthly and quarterly, annual tax, declarations with the assistance of the external accountant.
– Bank reconciliation and control, Balance sheet controlling, Month-end closing, Half year & end year closing.
– Registration of the invoices of the realized acquisitions to the ERP System after the control of compliance with the legal regulations.
– Realizing the accounting of expenses and invoices by checking the compliance with legal regulations and company procedures.
– Must be Arabic speaker, English or Turkish is a plus.
– Bachelor’s degree in relevant areas, such as Finance, Economics, Business Administration, etc.
– Minimum 4 years experience in accounting roles, preferably in multinational production companies
– Agile, adaptable, able to work in a solution-oriented way in a demanding environment.
– Analytical, self-motivated, well organized and team player.
– Living or willing to live in the European side of İstanbul (closed locations are preferred).
– No military obligation for male candidates.