Our non-invasive, intelligence-gathering scanning system emulates techniques used by attackers, as they build upon knowledge from prior exploits.
Use our enterprise console to generate reports, submit and view vulnerability exceptions, perform on-demand scans and quickly gain insight into risks across your environment.
Develop attack context in near-real time and facilitate rapid investigations.
- Use ultrafast lossless data capture, search and retrieval on massive data sets
- Pivot smoothly between detection and investigation with a single intelligence-infused workbench
Safely execute and analyze malware in a secure environment to strengthen threat intelligence.
- Eliminate costs and overhead with a single host for Microsoft and Linux test environments
- Learn about entire attack lifecycles, from initial exploit to callback destinations and more
How we can help
Our penetration tests are performed in a controlled environment utilising means and methods similar to those that a real-world unauthorised attacker would use to penetrate an organisation’s IT and communications systems. Once we identify a vulnerability, we will establish the impact of that vulnerability and provide the relevant remediation advice. This enables our clients to understand the implications on the business and to identify opportunities to improve systems, design and development processes, or operational policies and procedures.
- Determine whether your critical data is actually at risk
- Identify and mitigate complex security vulnerabilities before an attacker exploits them
- Gain insight into attacker motivations and targets
- Get quantitative results that help measure the risk associated with your critical assets
- Identify and mitigate vulnerabilities and misconfigurations that could lead to strategic compromise
What you get
- High level executive summary report
- Technical documentation that allows you to recreate our findings
- Fact-based risk analysis to validate results
- Tactical recommendations for immediate improvement
- Strategic recommendations for longer-term improvement
Real attacks. Real learning. Real refinement
End Point Security
Custom (Application, Network )Level IDS,IPS